Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In Loving Memory

My grandmother passed away about 3 years ago after suffering from a stroke that left her right side paralyzed. It was hard for me to deal with because she meant so much to me. She was a loving grandmother that even though she didn't know English, she would still keep track of the Lakers score and let me know while I did my homework. Lol. She was pretty awesome. Since then, I decided that I wanted to make a portrait in her honor. This portrait was done about a year or two after she passed away because I couldn't summon up the strength to earlier.

Anyways, it was a fun project to work on because I got to explore a little on Photoshop. Plus I loved doing working on her sari (Indian dress)! Grandma, I hope your soul is at peace. I miss and love you. ^^

Grandma RIP 2/28/08

No comments:

Post a Comment