Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mayor's Car Textured

Finally got around to texturing the Mayor's car from Nightmare Before Christmas! So many things happened all at once, so I didn't have time to work on anything D,: Like..water leaking in my carpet right next to my computer..;_; Seems like everything is fine for now so I jumped on quickly to get some work done. Happy to say that I learned a few new things and improving on my textures. Must keep going!

I am quite happy with the results~

Autodesk Maya with Mental Ray render.
Textured in Photoshop.
Based on Disney's The Nightmare Before Christmas by Tim Burton.

Mayors Car- Front

Back view

Front view
Model Sheet


1 comment:

  1. hello julie
    I wanted to ask you a favor
    I make paper models and would love to make one of the car Mayor of Halloweentown.
    If you can and you enjoy could you send me the file of the 3d model? extensions that I need:
    . obj -. dxf -. kmz or. kml -. lwo
    pattern, model and texture (just one of these files)
    I hope you can fulfill my desire and as soon as I finished I send you back the complete file of the model so you can create it yourself.
    My mail address: spiritodilupo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete