Sunday, July 21, 2013

Night On Town 3D Model

Hi everyone!

Here is my newest model that I created on Autodesk Maya. This is the Ambient Occlusion Render of Nicole Gustaffson's Night On Town Gouache Painting. I have been a fan of her work for a while now since one of my friends introduced me to her work on Instagram. (Thank you Angela Song!) When I first saw this painting I instantly wanted to 3D Model it. It seemed different from your general concepts that would be used to make 3D rendition of. Nicole was kind enough to let me use this in my portfolio (with credit to her work of course) and also re-posted this 3D Model of her art, along with my information, on her websites. She even follows me on Instagram now! :D Thank you so much! 
  
At the moment, I am in the middle of the UVing process and soon I will be texturing this! Now, I hope to do her justice and get the look to match her artwork.

Please check out her blogspot at: http://ngustafsson.blogspot.com/
http://www.nimasprout.com/
And her Instagram username is: nimasprout

3D Model: Julie Shah
Concept/Original Work: Nicole Gustaffson
Autodesk Maya
Ambient Occlusion


Ambient Occlusion Render of Night on Town by Nicole Gustaffson

Nicole Gustaffson's Night on Town Gouache Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment