Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Contest Entry

It's been quite busy for me lately, so sorry for the late update! D: I have been working on the textures for the 'Nite on Town' Model I last did. It's been quite a challenge because this model is really pushing me to do my best in texturing and presentation, which I honestly love because I am growing as a 3D Artist. I'm learning lots of things I didn't know before! :)

Besides that model, I have also been working on a commission 3D Character Model for a friend of mine based off her comic series. That has been going great! I haven't done a character model in a while but I have noticed I have become a lot faster at it then before! I thoroughly enjoy 3D modeling a concept artists piece of work, be it props, characters or a whole scene ( I love scenes and props! <3 ). I'll post more about it after I'm done!

Lastly, I have entered my Nightmare Before Christmas, Mayors Hearse Model in the 'Humster 3D Vehicle Competition'. A lot of real life car models have been entered but they also accepted make believe ones as well. So please go vote for me!

You can vote by hitting the 'Like' Button or Tweet button if you have a twitter account at this page: http://humster3d.com/2013/11/13/mayor-car/

Thank you everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment