Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sugarcube Corner for Game

Side View of Sugar Cube Corner for Game based on My Little Pony

Sketch of Front View
Front View of Sugarcube Corner


Another My Little Pony based art for the fan game I am helping out with. This one is Sugarcube Corner. I could only find side views of this house/shop. Originally I had done a side view of it, but after being told that everything had to be front view, I re-sketched the entire thing and made another one, which is the last image.

The reason why the first image looks a little 'destroyed' is because I was told that the game is about a fan fiction based on My Little Pony. In this fan fiction though, slowly everything starts falling apart into a grim world. While working on the front view image, he asked me to keep it clean and neat like the show has it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment