Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fluttershys Cottage~ For Game

So recently, I have been helping out with a game project for someone I know. This 2D game project is based on the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". Yes..you read it correctly, its about ponies haha. Anyways, the game is mostly to test his skills with coding and I wanted to help out any way I could.

I was asked to make a path where his pony would walk on, along its journey based on the show. I got some references from the show and tried adding my own touch. I sketched out everything on Photoshop and then used the pen and gradient tool for the finished look. I think it turned out rather well. :3

By the way, this is more of a 'fan' art.

Fluttershy's Cottage path for game, based off My Little Pony Show

No comments:

Post a Comment