Friday, January 6, 2012

Photoshop Series

A few years ago I took an Art 200 class, which is basically learning Photoshop. Although, I had experience with Photoshop before, I still learned a lot in this class! I don't see why a lot of students don't want to take this class as a per-requisite :/ It was fun! I learned how to use my new best friend, the Pen tool on it, and some tricks and tips on Photo manipulating! I was glad that the professor also required us to learn a little bit about Illustrator and InDesign, however I wish we went over those two programs a little more. None the less, it was a great experience.

One of our tasks was to create a series of three images that fit well together using several different images and combining them on Photoshop. I chose Waterfalls and masks as my theme and came up with this after finding beautiful pictures of some. I'd like to go back and work on it again one day.



Waterfall Series 1

Waterfall Series 2

Waterfall Series 3

No comments:

Post a Comment